Sunday, October 22, 2006

Saturday Night

Tonight I'm going to go out with my husband. I'm on a quest for a codpiece to complete my Halloween costume, so we'll run that errand first. Being in the store that carries such items as codpieces will incite my lust, bring a flush to my cheeks, and for the duration of the shopping experience, bring vulgarities tripping off my tongue.

Later we'll go for drinks at a bar down the street, and I'll flirt with the gay man. Later still my husband will find himself in conversation with some asexual stranger and I'll stretch my long, booted legs toward the first straight single man who catches my eye. We'll chat and I'll delight until my husband drags me home, not angry, just indifferent.

[Note: I published this last night, but in goosing around today, edited and re-published and mixed things up a bit. I'll get clever at this eventually, I'm sure, but I'm not yet.]