Friday, October 27, 2006

Looking for adventure






Or whatever comes my way...

I'm riled folks, and in the best way possible.

My libido's been down for a few days, a week, maybe. I'd say it's been a three-month low, at least, and I haven't enjoyed it a bit. But today...

Tonight I'm going to the first Halloween party of the season, and my costume thrills me. Yes, I'm taking this opportunity to display far more bosom that would usually be acceptable in polite company. However, I flatter myself that I'm putting a bit of a twist on the usual half-hearted deception of "slutkitties": in addition to the bosom, I'll ostensibly be sporting a cock.



You can see from my Dress Rehearsal picture that my costume is not particularly flamboyant or even obvious. (Though that might just be bad photography...) Suffice it to say that if I tire of staring down at and fondling my deliciously soft, creamy, and prominent breasts, I can reach down and cup the hefty package between my legs.


I thought of this costume over a year ago, but never had the chance to employ it. It sounded like a good idea to represent Sexual Ambiguity, but I never tried on all the gear. In fact, it wasn't until earlier this week that I even thought of how fun it would be to fondle my cock all night. It wasn't until today (yes, I'm a dreadful procrastinator), that I finally tried on said cock, and let me tell ya - it feels good. Doubtless this is a classic case of penis envy, but I care not if I fall into Freudian patterns. I was hot and wet before I even got to the mirror.

This should make for an interesting night. As I said, the vivid imagination and the corresponding lust that accompanies it had left me behind for a while, and I missed them. I was wondering how much I'd enjoy this party, as my appetite for flirtation had abandoned me altogether, and this is a party at which enticement will flow freely from the taps. I'm delighted to report that I'm feeling quite capable of quaffing freely.

I'm thanking my nice new cojones.