Monday, January 08, 2007

Jokes

Fat Charlie the Archangel
Files for divorce
He says well this will eat up a year of my life
And then there's all that weight to be lost


My husband and I love each other too much to stay married.

I've known my husband since I was 21, been his partner since 22. I'm 30 now. Y'all do the math on that, according to your own interpretations of the significance of those years. They're pretty big years, no matter how you see it.

I don't know what happens next. I don't know how to do this. How do people do this?

We're both deeply appreciative that there is no anger, hate, or untruth between us. Neither has lied to or cheated on the other. We've been fair to each other throughout, as best we've been able. It hasn't been good enough. We're not well-matched -- not as partners.

I hope it's true that we'll be able to remain friends.