Thursday, November 02, 2006

Confined HNT


What would be your response, were you graced with a live encounter with this image? Do you want to slide the backs of your fingers across those soft mounds? Or perhaps you'd prefer to bury your face between them, inhaling my warm fragrance and reveling in the silken touch of my skin to your cheek.

You want more than that, I think. You'd like to unfasten the top few hooks of this confining garment and create an avenue for your cock to travel. Wouldn't you? You'd like to see that full, taut glans of yours kissing against my breasts, my nipples. Would you like to find the long, trailing end of the ribbon around my neck and pull my head back, watch your cock slide up the column of my neck and brush against my chin, finally ending at my lips?

What else would you enjoy?