Monday, October 30, 2006

Party report

How many of you anticipated that I'd attract the girls, and not the boys? I hadn't, just as I hadn't previously thought of the pleasure of fondling my cock all evening. Shame on me, eh? But don't worry: in spite of not having been prepared for it, I rallied, and responded in kind most admirably, if I may flatter myself.

I don't usually attract women anymore, and I'm a bit out of practice at receiving such attention. It was delightful, though. I haven't danced with so many cute, interested girls since I was an undergrad, and even then, they weren't fondling the front of my pants.

Below is a view from above. Yes, this was quite a sordid party indeed. It was wonderful.

I'll try to have some better ones taken when I recycle the costume for the real event on Tuesday.