Saturday, December 02, 2006

If you love me...

... You'll let me beat you when we play pool.

... You'll buy the next round.

... You'll tie my hands to the bed and fuck me thoroughly.

... You'll drop to your knees and let me feel me how much you appreciate that underneath my skirt I'm wearing stockings, and nothing else.

... You'll let me say wildly inconsistent things without calling me out on 'em.

... You'll pinch and roll and squeeze and bite my nipples between your fingers because they're excruciatingly sore and tender and begging for firm touch and hard teeth.

.... You'll laugh at my terrible jokes because when I tell them, I bend over and thrust my breasts at you to make the listening more worthwhile.

... You'll keep the conversation light and fun and playful, because that's what we're doing.

... You'll encourage me to say sinfully salacious things and make me feel meltingly desirable for the saying of them.

... You'll let me suck your cock the way I want for as long as it pleases me. And when I let you come in my mouth, you'll tell me that the feeling blew the top right offa you.

... You'll know that I toss out "If you love me" as an ironic phrase.